2 pieces of Tilipia (or other white fish fillets)
1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
2 eggwhites, whipped
1/4 cup of cornmeal
2 tablespoon of Parmigiano grated
salt & pepper to taste
Cooking spray, I used Canola, but you can use whatever you like
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 lemon zest
1. Rinse the fillets and pat dry. Spread mustard on both sides of the fish and set aside.
2. Mix the cornmeal, parmigiano, lemon zest, salt & pepper together, whip the eggwhite in a separate bowl.
3. Place the fillets into the eggwhite, then into the cornmeal mixture on both sides.
4. In a nonstick pan, spray with the canola and the olive oil, heat over medium heat till hot and add the fillets. Cook on one side for about 2-3 minutes (this will depend on the thickness of the fillet), then turn and cook on the other.
5. Remove the cooked fillets, and enjoy. I served broccoli rabe with mine. It was wonderful, a light meal, but filling.
Now onto the Superbowl menu