Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Grilled Pork Chops w/ Compond Butter


I love grilling and do so as much as I can weather permitting, even in the winter. Today, I made brined pork chops with a wonderfull compond butter. I use natural charcoal which make the food taste wonderful (don't use that chemical stuff). Anyway the recipe is easy, you can adjust as you wish with seasoning, but here is a recipe for those that wish.
I used:
4 center cut pork chops with bone in
2 scallions, chopped
1 garlic, minced
1/2 cup of cilantro, minced
salt & pepper
100 grams (3 oz) unsalted butter, softened
1 teaspoon corainder seeds
1/3 teaspoon of chili flakes, more if you like the heat
1/2 teaspoon of paprika
olive oil
1. I used a pestel and mortar to combine the scallions, garlic, cilantro sat & pepper, butter, corriander seeds, chili flakes and paprika, you can use a food processor. Mash it all up
2.I brined the pork chops overnight. Take the pork chops and dry them off, salt & pepper them and rub a little olive oil on both sides of the chops.
3. Get the grill hot, I use charcoal and grill the chops, when finished, spread the butter mixture over the chops. These are moist and really delicious!
Really easy and delicious! I served grilled eggplant and grilled poatatoes


No comments:

Post a Comment